Stone House: 6-28 Retreatants Occupancy. $75.00 per person per night, includes 3 meals.
The Historically Registered three-story Stone House was commissioned to be built by Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini in 1912 and constructed in the 1920s. The Stone house features:
- Three levels: 10 bedrooms, 28 Twin beds
- 2 community bathrooms and 2 single bathrooms
- Private Chapel, about 40 Retreatant capacity
- Sun Room that is great for meetings
- Great Room on the first floor is great for movies, presentations, gathering, etc.
The Stone house was originally used as a summer home for the Queen of Heaven Orphanage, run by the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Denver, CO.
Hermitage: 1-3 Retreatants Occupancy; $75.00 per person per night stay, includes 3 meals.
As a part of the original property, the Hermitage is attached to our red storage barn, and gives one an experience that is remote and isolated. The Hermitage features:
- Incredible view of the 22 foot Statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Living room with Kitchenette: full-sized refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- One bedroom: one Full bed and two Twin beds
- One full bathroom
“Great place to have retreats for Young Adults-thank you!!!”
-2015 Retreat Group